Sparkman Homes is a large apartment community offering 165 spacious apartment homes, from one bedroom to five bedroom apartments. These apartment homes are reserved for residents who earn 80 percent or less of the area median income.
Sparkman Homes is less than two minutes away from Downtown Huntsville, North and South Memorial Parkway and is minutes away from east and west exits to I-565, providing ease of access to all parts of Huntsville.
Residents are provided with 24-hour emergency maintenance services. GED classes are offered on-site at the Oscar Mason Center – in our fully equipped technology center with wi-fi availability. A Boys and Girls Club site is located on the property for after school and vacation programs at no cost for HHA residents. Also included on-site is the Oscar Mason Public Library. Seasonally, each Wednesday, residents are also able to take advantage of the Terry Heights Farmers’ Market and get fresh, locally grown produce.
- Morris Elementary School (Grades PK-5)
- Westlawn Middle School (Grades 6-8)
- Columbia High School (Grades 9-12)
- Huntsville City Shuttle Service with bus stops conveniently located near property.
- Handi-ride ADA para-transit service for individuals with disabilities who are unable to use fixed route buses.
- City school bus services provided to zoned schools.