Searcy Homes is a spacious apartment community offering 78 spacious apartment homes, from one bedroom to five bedroom apartments. These apartment homes are reserved for residents who earn 80 percent or less of the area median income.
Searcy Homes is less than two minutes away from Downtown Huntsville and all the shopping, eateries and nightlife located there. It is also steps away from the Von Braun Center, which hosts numerous activities and cultural events each year. These apartments are also a short drive from Memorial Parkway and is minutes away from east and west exits to I-565, providing ease of access to all parts of Huntsville.
Residents are provided with 24-hour emergency maintenance services. Boy Scouts Troop 400 operate a Scout Hut from our management building, providing great after-school and skill-building activities for children in the neighborhood. There is also a computer lab with Wi-Fi accessible to all residents.
- Blossomwood Elementary School (Grades PK-6)
- Huntsville Junior High School (Grades 7-8)
- Huntsville High School (Grades 9-12)
- Huntsville City Shuttle Service with bus stops conveniently located near property.
- Handi-ride ADA para-transit service for individuals with disabilities who are unable to use fixed route buses.
- City school bus services provided to zoned schools.