Agency Information Request
RE: Information Requests as of June 9, 2009 (Contact information updated February 6, 2014)
The Huntsville Housing Authority (HHA) is a non-profit agency. Due to the volume of requests for information,
HHA has established new guidelines for information requests. They are as follows:
- All requests should be made through our PR Spokesperson, Lindsay Pollard. You can contact Lindsay by calling 256-532-5634 or emailing her at email@example.com. If you would like to fax in a request the number is 256-535-2245.
- Completion of an information request form (below)
- Costs will be associated with the information that is requested. Those costs include:
- Cost of paper provided by HHA
- A charge per copy for maintenance costs of the copier (HHA’s maintenance contract charges the authority a certain amount per copy for black and white copies and a different amount per copy for color copies)
- An overhead charge of 20% will be added to all requests to cover the equipment and staff time to make the copies.
- If the request requires staff to research the material requested or to locate information not readily available (such as records in dead storage), an additional amount of $25 per hour for the employee’s time will be added.
- A quote will be given to the requestor once HHA can access the time it will take to gather the information and the number of copies needed to comply with the request.