Office: 402 Webster Dr. Huntsville, Al 35801
Lincoln Park Community has 194 units with one, two, three, four, and five bedrooms. It serves individual residents with income between 30% and 80% of the area median income.
Lincoln Park is located in the downtown area of Huntsville; it is conveniently located to shopping centers, restaurants and services. Lincoln Park has an onsite office that is open Monday thru Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. We have a beautiful playground onsite for kids, access to the Boys and Girls Club, shuttle bus transportation, and walking distance to downtown Huntsville.
- Martin Luther King Elementary (Grades PK – 5)
- Chapman P-8
- Lee High School (Grades 9 – 12)
- Huntsville City Shuttle Service with bus stops conveniently located throughout property.
- Handi ride ADA para transit service for individuals with disabilities who are unable to use fixed route buses.
- City school bus services provided to zoned schools.