Butler Terrace & Butler Terrace Addition
Office: 206 Seminole Drive, Huntsville AL 35805
Butler Terrace and Butler Terrace Addition property is conveniently located minutes west of Huntsville’s downtown area. The property is close to neighboring restaurants, banks, grocery stores, service stations, pharmacies, schools and higher education institutions, Parkway Place Mall, fitness centers, Huntsville Hospital and the medical district, a fire station, local police services, numerous local places of worship, post office, the recently renovated Von Braun Center, Joe Davis Stadium and the recently revitalized Lowe Mill area.
Our property has established, mature and professionally maintained landscaping, sidewalks, convenient parking facilities and our residents have access to 2 children’s playgrounds and a local enclosed dog park.
Butler Terrace is less than two minutes away from North and South Memorial Parkway and is minutes away from east and west exits to I565, providing ease of access to all parts of Huntsville.
HHA provides residents with 24 hour emergency maintenance services and night and day GED classes are offered onsite at our rental office – in our fully equipped technology center with wi-fi availability. The Seminole Boys and Girls Club located at the former Westside Community Center is within walking distance and provided after-school, tutoring, recreation and vacation programs at no cost for residents. Other services on site include HHA’s resident services department, the One Stop Shop, an active resident council and a local police liaison office.
Rocket City Credit Union is across the street on Clinton Avenue, offering convenient banking services and will also serve as a satellite payment center for Huntsville Utilities. Campus 805, home to Huntsville’s premier brewery and entertainment venue, is only steps away on Clinton Avenue.
On-site management and maintenance staff are qualified and friendly with over 50 years of combined public housing experience.
Our 254 units include the following amenities:
- Washer hookups
- Front and back patios
- Newly-installed windows, roofs and entrance doors
- Exhaust fans in bathrooms
- Energy efficient central heat and air units
- Breakfast bars (in some apartment homes)
- Rental payment includes water utility services
|# of Units|| Type
|| 2 story town home
|| 2 story town home
|10|| 2 story town home
|4|| 2 story town home
- Huntsville City Shuttle Service with bus stops conveniently located throughout property.
- Handi ride ADA para transit service for individuals with disabilities who are unable to use fixed route buses.
- City school bus services provided to zoned schools.
- Sonnie Hereford Elementary School (K-5) / Jones Valley Elementary School (Grades K-5)
- Huntsville Junior High School (Grades 6-8)
- Huntsville High School (Grades 9-12)